August 6, 2012

project run & play

The next season of Project Run & Play will start in September.
They are holding open auditions, looking for two more designers to compete.
So here is my entry; complete with Mae being a total ham for the camera.
These pants are perfect for him. Cropped pants to play in the remainder of the summer or long as the weather becomes cooler. I used the flat front pant pattern from Dana of Made for the pant base and added details. Tutorial for the button tab coming later this week!
The t-shirt was made using the Raglan Tee Pattern from Sewing for Boys. Once again I tweaked the original pattern to create a bit of a different look. 
The addition of the vest was a request from Mae, who loves the alligator print of the lining. You can read more about the vest HERE, which I made recently during KCWC.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this entire outfit :) It looks cute, comfortable and fun to play in! I can't wait to see what you do for the PR & P Challenges!
    Bonnie MS
    www.etsy.com/shop/RidingTheBonnieWay
    www.ridingthebonnieway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete