A couple more things to finish up the week.
The first was a quick fix on a jacket I made last year.
Case pulled out this giraffe jacket and wanted to wear it.
However, the knit I had used had rolled and even though I hemmed it, wouldn't stay unrolled.
Totally not a big deal but enough to completely annoy me, so I fixed it by adding a piece of webbing along the bottom.
The second top was a little more work than the other things I have made this week, but not much.
I used the See Kate Sew Recess Raglan and added a placket and finished the edges with knit binding.
But oops....I didn't pay attention to the sizing chart and made a 4T.
Big mistake. It was much too big for my 4 year old who is tall and thin.
Oh well...something he will grow into in time.