January 25, 2012

Diaper Clutch

Another gift for the baby shower. I have one of these that was passed down from my sister that I have used with both boys. More with Mae than with Case because we are trying to use cloth diapers with Case. That being said, I was just in Texas and used disposable and was reminded how wonderful these diaper clutches are. Its nice to be able to grab from your bag for a quick diaper change.

I used this tutorial that I found online and although it resulted in a completed project I will definitely change some things next time I make one. It would be  nice if the flap was a little longer and I should have turned the velcro vertical instead of horizontal on the flap. I love the little girl fabric though! Such a nice change from always sewing with blues and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment